Sexual Assault Care and Services
Sexual Assault treatment is available through Blanchfield Army Community Hospital 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you have questions about an immediate need of sexual assault medical care, please call the Division SHARP hotline at 931-498-4319. The Blanchfield Army Community Hospital SARC hotline is also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact number for the SARC is 270-985-8593.
What to Do if You or Someone You Know has been Sexually Assaulted
* Go to a safe location away from the perpetrator.
* Preserve all evidence of the assault. Do not bathe, wash your hands, brush your teeth, eat, or smoke.
* If you are still at the location of the crime, do not clean or straighten up or remove anything from your surroundings.
* Seek medical care as soon as possible. Even if you do not have any visible physical injuries, you may be at risk of acquiring a sexually transmitted disease (women may also be at risk of pregnancy). Ask the health care personnel to conduct a sexual assault forensic examination (SAFE).
* If you suspect you have been drugged, request that a urine sample be collected to preserve evidence.
Help is available 24/7 through the BACH Emergency Center by calling 270-798-8500 or the BACH SARC at 270-985-8593.
It's never too late to get help. Even if the attack happened years ago, the SARC can still help. Many victims do not realize they need help until months or years later.
Your visit will remain confidential. You will have the option to proceed with legal processes based on your preferred reporting options.